Keith David was born in Harlem on June 4, 1956. He grew up in the Bronx and attended the High School for the Performing Arts. In 1979, he made his Broadway debut in August Wilson’s Ma Rainey’s Black Bottom.
In 2023, Keith David’s Net worth will reach $8 million. Death Wish II, a 1982 murder thriller, was his film debut. Among his scores of films, Barbershop, The Princess and the Frog, Crash, and Platoon stand out. He also guest-starred on Mr. Robot, The Cape, and Community.
Keith David Wiki
|Full Name||Keith David|
|Net Worth||$3 Million|
|Date of Birth||4 June 1956|
|Age||67 Years Old (as of 2023)|
|Birthplace||New York City, United States|
|Current Location||New York City|
|Profession||Actor and Model|
|Debut||TV Series: Mister Rogers’ Neighborhood (1983) |
Video Games: Fallout (1997)
Film: Disco Godfather (1979)
|Claim to Fame||Lieutenant Dixon in the Film Crash (2004)|
|Ethnic Background||African-American Descent|
|Hometown||New York City|
|School/High School||Juilliard School’s Drama Division, New York City|
|College/University||Norfolk State University|
Keith David’s life is fascinating and inspirational for everyone. David was born in Harlem’s flourishing neighborhood on June 4, 1956. His achievement demonstrates his dedication to performing.
Keith David was a natural performer from an early age. He chose Juilliard because of his skill and burning curiosity. His acting talents improved as he immersed himself in the theatre.
By playing several parts, David has proved his versatility. His strong voice and engaging stage presence have captivated audiences.
Keith David’s Family
Lester Williams and Dolores Dickenson raised Keith David. He was named after his father. Dolores Dickenson, his mother, and Lester Williams, his father, are businesspeople. He is his parents’ and wife’s only child.
Keith David’s Career
Talent, versatility, and devotion to his art have led to Keith David’s successful career. He is an entertainment business powerhouse with film, TV, stage, and voice-over credits. Thus, he is now a prominent entertainment figure.
David’s career took off in the 1980s when he superbly played Sgt. Elias in Platoon. This breakthrough performance showed his capacity to explore numerous personas, gaining him national notice. He then had memorable performances in The Thing, Men at Work, and Dead Presidents.
David is famous for his voice acting, which has shaped the industry. He has voiced several characters and is famous in animation for his deep, strong voice. Known for playing Goliath in Disney’s Gargoyles and the narrator in Ken Burns’ The War.
In addition to cinema and animation, David has performed on stage. This shows his vast expertise. He has performed in Seven Guitars and Jelly’s Last Jam, displaying his stage flexibility.
Keith David’s Net Worth
Keith David’s 40-year acting career has made him wealthy. Keith David is worth $8 million, according to Celebrity Net Worth. His acting, voice acting, endorsements, and commercials add to this.
Keith David’s fame comes from film, TV, and video game acting. He will remain wealthy as long as he remains a significant entertainment figure.
|Net Worth||$8 million (as of report)|
|Sources of Income||Acting, Voice Acting, Endorsements, Commercials|
|Career Duration||40 years|
|Main Achievements||Fame in Film, TV, Video Game|
Keith David’s Personal Life
Keith David is one of the rare dual-married persons. He married Margit Edward Williams in 1990. They regarded Owen, their only child, as a gift from God. They split so Keith could marry Dione Lea Williams. God gave this joyful couple, Ruby and Mailee, their kids. Keith David is devoted to his hometown church. His Catholic faith is strong after his baptism.
Keith David’s height is 6’2″ and weighs 82 kg. Despite his athletic build, his proportions are kept private. Due to his age, his eyes are dark brown, and his hair is black and white. His shoe size is US 12, but his clothes size is unknown.
|Height||6’2″ (6 feet 2 inches)|
|Weight||82 kg (kilograms)|
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Hair Colour||Black and White|
|Shoe Size (US)||12|
Keith David’s Awards and Accomplishments
Miami Web Fest:
- Given 2018’s Legendary Actor Award
Behind the Voice Actors Awards:
- Best Vocal Ensemble in a New TV Series at the 2016 BTVA Television Voice Acting Awards for Kulipari.
- He was nominated for the BTVA Video Game Voice Acting Award for Best Male Vocal Performance in a Supporting Role for Halo 5: Guardians (2015).
- Nominated for Best Vocal Ensemble in a Television Series at the 2013 British Academy of Film and Television Arts Awards for Rick and Morty.
- Young Justice earned him a 2010 BTVA Television Voice Acting Award nomination for Best Male Vocal Performance in a Television Series in a Guest Role – Action/Drama.
- Saints Row IV was nominated for Best Vocal Ensemble in a Video Game at the 2013 BTVA Video Game Voice Acting Awards.
- British Voice Actors’ Guild named Mass Effect 3 (2012) Best Vocal Ensemble in a Video Game.
Black Reel Awards:
- Best Voice Actor nominee for “Free Birds” (2013); Black Reel Awards.
- Black Reel nominated him for Outstanding Actor in a TV Movie or Miniseries for Pastor Brown.
- Starred in “The Princess and the Frog” in 2009, earning a Black Reel Award nomination for Best Voice Performance.
- Nominated for 2009 Black Reel Awards Best Voice Actress for Coraline
Critics’ Choice TV Awards:
- In 2014, Enlisted earned him a Critics’ Choice Television Award nomination for Best Supporting Actor in a Comedy Series.
DC Film Critics Association Awards:
- Barbershop won WAFCA Best Ensemble Performance in 2002.
Daytime Emmy Awards:
- His 1998 Daytime Emmy nomination for Outstanding Performer in a Children’s Special was for “The Tiger Woods Story”.
- 1994 Daytime Emmy nomination for Gargoyles.
- Keith David is an American actor, voice actor, and singer born June 4, 1956, in New York City.
- His parents are Dolores and Lester Williams. His dad is Lester Williams. Nothing is known about her siblings.
- He also has a strong academic background, earning a BFA from Juilliard in 1979. His Christian beliefs and African-American ancestry support this.
Keith David’s Controversy
Unfounded rumors about Keith David’s participation in a scandal. He has maintained a clean public image by avoiding controversial behavior in public. Since his professional career started in the 1990s, he has never been arrested.
American singer, musician, and voice actor Keith David. He joined Instagram as @silverthroat in March 2016, and now he has 223K followers. He has 110.5K Twitter followers since November 2009 and seems to use it often. He communicates with 590K Facebook followers over numerous profiles.
Keith David’s life was remarkable, from Harlem to Hollywood, defined by his brilliance, perseverance, and social justice. He was born in 1956, studied acting at Juilliard, and became famous after appearing in Platoon and The Thing.
He has almost 40 years of experience, proving his versatility and dedication to his business. This has earned him Primetime Emmys and Image Awards. His estimated $8 million net worth illustrates how passionate and talented he is.
- Jena Frumes’s Networth 2023, Loving Family, Height, Weight and Boyfriend
- Tudor Dixon’s Net Worth 2023, Age, Husband, and Rich Family Background
- Kevin De León’s Net Worth 2023, Age, Birthday, Family, and Wife
How old is Keith David?
Keith David is 67 years old, and his birthday is on October 19, 2023. He was born on June 4, 1956, and has become well-known in entertainment.
How tall is Keith David?
Keith David’s height of 6’2″ (188 cm) gives him dominance on and off camera. His height and rich voice have enabled him to play notable cinema and animation roles.
Who is Keith David?
American actor, director, and producer Keith David is famous in cinema, television, and theatre. Voiceover jobs like Goliath in “Gargoyles.” have emphasized his varied career. He is lauded for his actions. He created a lasting effect on the entertainment industry due to his intellect and passion.
How much is Keith David Worth?
Due to his success as an actor and voice actor, Keith David has an estimated $8 million net worth. His global admiration and respect, as well as his fortune, demonstrate his power in the entertainment business. His commercial and sponsorship earnings demonstrate his versatility.